Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ragina Wedding Makeover

Hello Lovlies!
Sorry I know its been a while since I last updated my bridal work. I have been really really busy running my new studio and not to mention my on-going appointments.
Having said that, I have decided to make my posts more simplified to make things easier for me to update my works online!
So without wasting more time, here goes in random order

7th November 2009 ( Saturday )
Makeover for Ragina Dile @ Sembulan
A closeup of her makeup.
Makeup was basically kept as natural as possible with emphasis on her beautiful eyes.
Mostly browns & blacks were used to create this look with the Sasha Adams photo-shoot as her inspiration. This look is her pic with her eyes all dolled up.
The highlights for this makeover would be her vintage inspired hairdo which was requested by Gina herself. It was a romantic & loosely set chignon with wavy bangs.
To add a little spice to her hairdo I added a little jewel hairpiece which was designed by me to compliment her entire look.
Will post more of my handmade jewelry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment