Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bridal Makeup at Dewan PPS, Sembulan

Here is my latest client which I had done recently for a wedding reception on
the 23rd of November 2008.
For the 1st time in my experience, had to wait for my client and make things worse I only had about an hour to get her ready!
When she arrived she had already makeup on from her 'nikah' ceremony done by her relative *cringe!!*.
After removing most of her makeup I then did my routine makeup procedure & gave her a more softer look. Here are the results :
For her foundation I used m.a.c's full coverage cream based concealer to cover up her pores as I immediately noticed her porous skin texture & used Pixy powder to set the desired skin tone.
I then did a socket eye technique to enlarge her naturally small eyes and kept her shading to a subtle tone. If you love her blush, it is from m.a.c's sheer tone blush in 'Margin'.
Here is a collage of her makeup together with a final shot of Seri Pengantin manager, Pn.Noraini, the bride & me!
( click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment