Thursday, August 30, 2012

i will follow you

Excuse the cheesy one-liner title.
With that being said, I've got my first follower today from none other than Sabah Petite Model/Blogger Calista Liew! *yay*
Fans of my work will certainly recognize her as one of my models for my Fashion Editorials for Breeze Magazine early last year.
More photos from the shoot HERE on my official photography page.
Behind the scenes of Breeze Magazine's Issue 36 Fashion Editorial Okay kids, coming back to today's story... As a sign of my appreciation for being my first follower, I, Jeffie Jeff bestow upon you this little token of appreciation. So come and get it - Yes it's YOURS Ms.Calista!
 Sigma E25 Blending brush - Buffs out harsh lines for a well blended effect. Although I got this for free but it is hands down one of my favourite must-have brushes for that perfect blending and yes it is still BRAND NEW. Just my little way of saying Thank You! So for the rest of you don't dispair, all hope is not lost.  Keep on following my posts because I will be doing a long awaited giveaway when my followers reach the 500 mark. Oh and by the way, in case you didn't notice. FLAB isn't ugly. FLAB is the new Glam coz Jeffie Jeff sez' so. FLAB = Fashion. Life. Art. Beauty.
Till we meet again, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment