Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Official. My classmate is getting engaged!

I'm so excited!
It's really a great feeling when someone you've known from way back when
gets married.It kind of gives me flashbacks to to the good ol' school days.
Never in a million years did I imagine that I would be doing her makeup
on her engagement/wedding day!
Anyways, here is the lovely Siti Asmah before & after.
Basically she wanted a simple makeover for her intimate engagement ceremony
at home so I did a very minimal day look for her without going overboard.
She basically doesn't use so much makeup so I understand where she is coming from
- In other words, nothing too va-va-voom or unrecognisable.

Here are more photos of her after makeup.
To achieve this look, I did neutral tones for her eyes and cheeks.
The emphasis was more on contouring her face to give her a
 slimmer look not forgetting to give her smoother skin.
A touch of pink was added to her lips to complement her lavender outfit.
Simple Updo since she will be wearing a veil.

Congratulations Girl!

Looking forward to doing your wedding in December!

Till next time,

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment