Thursday, March 27, 2014

YOUR BEAUTY MY PASSION




Never did I know that my childhood addiction for coloring books and never ending doodling on historical figures in my High School history books would one day turn into my passion for Makeup and Beauty!

After some soul searching and reflection, I have finally realized that my purpose in life is 
to create beautiful things and to be able to effortlessly transform people into a
better version of themselves though the power of Fashion, Styling and Makeup.

Therefore my personal motto is born :
YOUR BEAUTY MY PASSION




















Clear and Simple, I personally this that this slogan truly captures the essence of what I have been doing since day one of my career and I am happy that I have finally been able to brainstorm / come up with a motto / slogan that truly defines what I do.

What do you think? Am I brilliant or am I brilliant? ( Of course I mean that in the most playful way! )
So here's to my new found start and many more wonderful posts to come.

Leave me a comment on the box below and lemme know what you think of my new layouts!

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment