Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kiehl's comes to KK

Yes! Finally my fashion spread is done so I have decided to share with you one last post before I go and get my well deserved beauty sleep.
 
Well for those of you who are already fans & following my official Facebook Page, you would have already known that I had the greatest pleasure of being invited to the world reknowned Kiehl's Store opening in KK!
I received an email last week containing this invitation and had no second thoughts to RSVP the wonderful people at Kiehl's.
 
So fast forward to yesterday, I went to the event with my gorgeous Editor for Breeze Mag - Noor Ali and needless to say it was worth it!
 

We arrived in style ( which I frantically did not know what to wear ) at about 3:30 in the afternoon and were greeted by their friendly staff. I have more photos of the store HERE so do feel feel to check it out!
 
Now here comes the good part - THE GOODIE BAG!
Need I say more with this expression?
 One word to describe the moment I unravelled it at home :
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
* think high pitched scream* 
I'll tell you more about the products soon after i've done testing them
 
Till then, XOXO my lovelies. Time for some sleep!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment