Wednesday, June 9, 2010

January Brides

My deepest apologies for not being able to update as much as I'd love to. It has been a roller-coaster ride for my career and how time really flies especially when you have a super-busy one like mine.
With that being said, I have decided to upload all my Bridal & Engagement makeovers on a monthly basis as to update you on my latest work.
For those of you using Facebook ( which is really widespread nowadays, mind you ), you can follow my latest and current works there which are frequently updated since I'm a Facebook Addict! The link to my Official Page is HERE!

Okay I know you're anxious, so lets get on with the real stuff : my works!

MAKEUP & HAIRDO FOR BETH'S WEDDING



LING-LING'S ENGAGEMENT
DYANA'S RECEPTION


CORALIE'S RECEPTION

DIDI'S ENGAGEMN

No comments:

Post a Comment