Sunday, August 29, 2010

Updates!

Greeting loved ones!
Welcome to those of you who have just viewed my site. I hope you enjoy my collection of bridal makeovers on their Big day & I'm looking forward to making you look your best on your important day too!  

Anyhows, it's been a while since my last post with me being super busy with a lot of make-up jobs, projects & also handling my new store. ( Have I mentioned that yet? )
OMG I am super excited especially for those of you who have been following me from Day 1 - I'll share that with you later. In the meantime, here's just a little update :

I've added a few little features on the top of my blog for your easier navigation. More useful information tabs will be added soon!
Also if you're a Facebook user ( which I believe most of us are ) Do add me up in my official page dedicated to you! Which also features exclusive clips, behind the scenes footage & also other model/client makeovers.
Click to add Page on Facebook!
I'm pretty much on Facebook everyday so my work update is more current with tags & such.
Also have I told you that I'm into photography now?
Click to add Page on Facebook!
Telling you this has made me realize how much time has passed & so many wonderful things has happened for me to share them with you today.
Thank You so much for your support & looking forward to recieving your comments soon!

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment