Monday, March 31, 2014

I'M ON NONA!

A little birdy told me today ( well actually it was Miss Asmah aka the classmate who I did her makeup for wedding & engagement that I blogged about before ) that  I was on Nona! - A Major Malaysian Womens Lifestyle TV Program on TV3.

I practically dropped everything that I was doing to see the episode online at tonton.com.my ( Thank GOD for that, otherwise I would have missed the chance to see my half-a-second fame! )

So after some members registration to view the video I finally saw my brief moment of fame at 23:10 of the video! I'm happy that I looked good ( thanks to makeup! ) and most importantly, SLIM! Not that there is anything wrong with being fat, I just feel much more confident and presentable in a fitter body.

I was unable to find the embed button to share the video here with you guys but I do have the link in case you lovelies would care to watch my moment on TV here :
I hope that everyone will enjoy staring at my expression in the video so do let me know what you think in the comment box below! A special shoutout to Zee Armani Khan for hooking me up to such a wonderful event. THANKS DOLL!

I'd probably do another post about the Hawa Ghazali Collection event if anyone want to read about that so again, please let me know so that I can publish my shameless photos at the Fashion Show for your reading pleasure!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment